herbalist doctor

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My rhinoplasty plastic diary Woman plastic surgery rhinoplasty

My rhinoplasty plastic diary Woman plastic surgery rhinoplasty


Finally determined to transform my nose, and the same as last year with terror and added a little bit heavy excitement to Dalian got into the train, this road has become almost perfect and I pursue my dream of the road (the road of plastic).
This time I was to do the nose, I have always wanted my nose to make a small tip, will look at some delicate, because this an idea almost every day I look in the mirror, his nose and right according to stretch forward to the left licensed. In order to complete my dream, I almost always have in shaping the Internet, and the sister group to discuss concerns I'm going to shaping the hospital's Web site, in my understanding of the knowledge and the Internet to view a lot I was looking after my doctor information decided to re-enter the hospital door.

A door I saw I was looking doctor Zhang, she is director of the hospital is the facial plastic surgery experts, but also because I see my sister last year to do her nose very beautiful, she was looking for.
End,communicate with nurses began to give me a bottle of, and take pictures as before, as per signed agreements, the last to do is open his eyes blindfolded skin, photography so there is no trouble this time, this should be a positive side, the rise again according to nose following,the ten minutes into the operating room before.
Entered the operating room,do I see in the operating table, I told her: "I am afraid,said to me: not afraid not afraid, we were chatting before the half-hour listening to music, what songs you want to let They give you a place, you will slow down to enjoy it on the list "(the former is to give me half an hour disinfection, sculpture prosthesis), I thought that day that also enjoy this, one would have to give my nose Ripper , with an estimated,still out, will not be too sore I have contented, and to the United States by a little bit of offense, I can still be tolerated. Lay the operating table could not tell my heart to feel the taste, a little regret, still can not wait, anyway, is the contradiction.me and say that I am afraid, I said,not afraid not afraid to take us months of pain, the moment of nurses to the bottle where I pushed a little bit of medicine, just when the hand-pushed a little sore, after 12 minutes I'll be feeling confused, I'll say that I am confused, nurses told me that this money is to be a 300, a pain will,you will not feel pain, and this,she is free to fight,were nice, big New Year's sent me a pain medicine, accounting see little cheaper for me music. Do not say this pain medicine really effective, the,do not know when I hit the local anesthetics do not know when to open the knife, when the nurses helped me to stay out of wiping blood from when I came to reflect,has rolling my nose opened, I think at this moment I nose-doped phase.
is in my nose to do a small column of V-line incision, in the course of surgery, she carefully explained the problem of my nose, he gave me to do what aspect has been dealt with, but also helped me card card Jenna Jenna Ion the nose, so my nose a little bit longer small, and finally gave me the tip Department plus a really flap, so I am pretty small tip.
In this way the end of my nose surgery, and under the operating table and I have not come and thank,I hastened to find a mirror, just after the swelling is not so special, how many can see a little bit of effect, but also good , when the swelling can see my lovely new nose, feeling really good, to the downstairs took prescription orders,told me after the attention, so I do not with the director of the Road, I would go back, too the four hours it began to feel the nose,began I also think that there is no double-fold pain, but then I found this,duration may be longer than the double-fold, the I get distracted, The only fall asleep over and over again ..
The next day on the opening morning of a mirror to see my nose, my God big parrots, ugly death, her sister told me all this process, look at the beautiful sister's nose, my forbearance, and to come to play the anti-inflammatory injections, in the mirror I am looking forward to my nose in this beautiful hills swelling out in the shadow off, nor did anything else a good way, I am now the only way is to wait and sister told me that today is the most swollen day, tomorrow started swelling day by day, will look forward to it, I look forward to tomorrow. . . . .

No comments: